Paddle Queensland run a range of paddling programs and activities to get you out and active on your local waterways.
Paddle Oz Kids – Action
Is a great opportunity to get kids out paddling and exploring our waterways. Get a group of friends together, or come on your own for two hours of fun with water games and activities.
- All equipment and instruction is provided, perfect for beginners or those with experience.
- Programs are available for children 10 to 17 years of age.
- No paddle experience necessary.
- Paddlers must be able to swim a minimum of 25 metres without assistance.
- Due to the nature of paddlesports a reasonable level of fitness and health is required to participate.
Price: $25.00 per person – Places Limited
For further information, contact Paddle Queensland on 3899 1667
Note: minimum participant numbers are required for the activity to proceed