The Introductory Coach works with paddlers who wish to gain coaching on core paddling skills.
The Introductory Coach would ideally operate under the supervision of a current Foundation Coach or above however can work independently under the below conditions.
• Enclosed waters with no current and little wind influence.
• Hazards are minimal and there is always ready access to safe landing.
• Distance is no greater than 50m from shore.
• All participants are wearing lifejackets.
• All participants can swim.
• Participants have basic craft handling skills (e.g moving craft forward and turning around).
• Ratio of 1:4.
Further details and how to register for the Introduction to Coaching course are available here.