The foundation coachworks with beginners and recreational paddlers to introduce the basic paddling skills common to all competative paddling disciplines. Key discipline specific skills are also introduced.
Foundation accreditation is suited to coaches who are introducing paddlers to the competitive paddling scene at clubs and in schools.
- Foundation Coaching Course consists of one full day course.
- Participants should expect approximately half a day in a semi classroom-style environment and half day on the water.
- Participants must be prepared to put their skills into practice should come prepared for paddling sessions in both the morning and afternoon of the course.
- Participants will be required to complete both on-line course pre-requisites prior to attending the coaching course and post-course requirements
- $156* Current Members of Paddle Queensland
- $195* Non-Members
- * plus booking and processing fees
If you are interested in becoming a Foundation Coach, please complete the Expression Of Interest Form.
This form will give the team at Paddle Queensland a better understanding of what you are looking for and most importantly, keep you up to date with new information.