Recognition of Prior Learning for either Australian or overseas qualifications.
This is the process that you need to go through:
- Please provide the following information to Queensland Canoeing via email to email@example.com:
- Log book
- A CV of your experience
- A copy of a current first aid and CPR certificates
- A reference from the company/canoe club
- Anything else you wish to use to support your application
- Queensland Canoeing then forwards your information to an assessor for review. There is an initial fee of $75 to cover the cost of this review. The assessor will provide QC with a report of what RPL can be offered.
- Queensland Canoeing will advise you of the outcome of your assessment. You may need to have a physical assessment before your RPL will be recognised. There will be a cost associated with this physical assessment.
We will endeavour to provide each applicant with an initial decision about their RPL application within two weeks of it being received by the office, once all documents have been received. If all documents listed above have not been received this process will be delayed.
For any queries please don’t hesitate to call the Queensland Canoeing office on 3899 1667 and speak to Steven or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org