Recognition of Prior Learning for either Australian or overseas qualifications.
This is the process that you need to go through:
- Please provide the following information to Paddling Queensland via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Log book
- A CV of your experience
- A copy of a current first aid and CPR certificates
- A reference from the company/canoe club
- Anything else you wish to use to support your application
- Paddle Queensland then forwards your information to an assessor for review. There is an initial fee of $75 to cover the cost of this review. The assessor will provide QC with a report of what RPL can be offered.
- Paddle Queensland will advise you of the outcome of your assessment. You may need to have a physical assessment before your RPL will be recognised. There will be a cost associated with this physical assessment.
We will endeavour to provide each applicant with an initial decision about their RPL application within two weeks of it being received by the office, once all documents have been received. If all documents listed above have not been received this process will be delayed.
For any queries please don’t hesitate to call the Paddle Queensland office on 0414 960 728 and speak to Steven or email him on email@example.com