Dear Paddle Queensland Affiliated Clubs, Life Members, Individual Members, Registered Instructors, Guides, Coaches and Officials.
Each year Paddle Queensland holds its awards program to recognise individuals and clubs that have made a significant contribution to the development of paddle sports in Queensland.
Nominations for the 2020 Awards period from 1st October 2019 to 30th September 2020 are NOW OPEN for the following categories:
- Paddler of the Year
- Junior Paddler of the Year
- Masters Paddler of the Year
- Club Coach of the Year*
- Instructor/Guide of the Year*
- Volunteer of the Year*
- Club of the Year – Southern Qld
- Club of the Year – Northern Qld
- Event of the Year
- Photo of the Year
- Video of the Year
*In 2020, each State Paddle Association will judge the Club Coach, Instructor/Guide and Volunteer of the Year Awards under the same Award Criteria. Each State winner will become their States National Finalist and compete against the best in the country for the prestigious 2020 Paddle Australia National Award.
Nomination Forms are available by clicking on each Awards Category above.
Please consider nominations for your athletes, coaches, instructors/guides, volunteers, event and club to recognise the significant contribution of each to your club and the sport!
Nominations are to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominations close on Sunday, 27th September 2020.
- Nomination period: 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020
- Entries open: Sunday, 13th September 2020
- Entries close: Sunday 27th September 2020
- Winners announced: Sunday, 11th October 2020
- Paddle Australia Virtual National Awards Ceremony: Friday, 30th October 2020
- Paddle Queensland Awards presentation: 5-6th December 2020 at Paddlefest.
For more information please contact Scott Sharples, Executive Officer:
Email: email@example.com or
Phone: 0414 960 728
SAVE THE DATE:
The 2020 Paddle Queensland Annual Awards presentation will be held on the Gold Coast at Paddlefest 5-6 December 2020. Further details will be provided closer to the event.