Hello Paddle Queensland Members,
It is my pleasure to invite you to the 2020 Annual General Meeting.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions only 20 participants are able to attend at Sports House.
If you wish to attend in person please RSVP at your earliest convenience. Places will be allocated once received.
Members will also be able to participate via Zoom with details available in the Notice.
A copy of the Notice of Annual General Meeting is available here.
Your opportunity to make a difference to Paddle Queensland (PQ)
• Ever complained about PQ?
• Ever thought PQ could do things better?
• Ever wanted to know what happens at PQ?
• Want a directorship on your CV?
This is your opportunity. Your association needs you!
PQ is looking for nominations for two (2) directors to the Board to be elected at the upcoming Annual General Meeting on Saturday, 22nd August 2020.
What am I in for?
• A two (2) year term
• Between 8-10 evening meetings a year (by phone or in person)
• Some additional involvement – which you are probably already doing.
Nominations must be:
• A Member of PQ over the age of 18 years.
• In writing.
• On the prescribed form provided for that purpose
• Certified by the nominee expressing a willingness to accept the position for which they have applied.
• Signed by a Delegate of an Affiliated Club.
• Received by the Executive Officer at least 14 days prior to the Annual General Meeting.
Nominations are due to PQ by Saturday, 8th August 2020.
Contact Henry Friend on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0487 584 795.
A copy of the Director Nomination Form is available here.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Yours in paddling,
Paddle Queensland More people Paddling, More of the Time #PaddleThruIT