The Bureau of Meteorology are doing a survey to see how people use rainfall forecasts and how they would prefer to see the data. If you would like to help follow each of the links on the 7 Activities below.
Here at the BOM we are interested in how and why you use rain information. We are working on some new ideas we think might make it easier to know when and how much it will rain. Whether that be in the next few hours, later today or the next week.
To help us find out we’ve set up a few activities for you to do. Do one or do them all, it’s up to you.
Each activity should take no longer than 5-10 minutes to complete.
- Activity 1: Will it rain soon?
- Activity 2: Will it rain today?
- Activity 3: Will it rain this week?
- Activity 4: Show me the rain
- Activity 5: Weather for the day
- Activity 6: Gathering rain
- Activity 7: Tell me it’s raining
These activities will close at 10am (AEST) Wednesday 13 June 2018.
Click https://beta.bom.gov.au/ for more information
Your participation gives you the opportunity to directly contribute to the design of BOM services.
Bureau of Meteorology
Design Research Team