The ‘Developing Your Team to be ATHLETE TOUGH’ Development Workshop
Mental toughness is not a mythical quality possessed by only a few. It is a teachable skill and there are proven strategies to develop your athletes to be ATHLETE TOUGH. This workshop provides the most comprehensive ‘how to’ in building mental toughness skills within your team, athlete by athlete.
- BRISBANE | Tuesday 10th October – 9am to 4pm | QAS Lecture Room | Queensland Sport and Athletics Centre | Kessels Road, Nathan 4111
- SYDNEY | Wednesday 18th October – 9am to 4pm | NRL Central, Learning Centre | Driver Ave, Moore Park 2021
- MELBOURNE | Tuesday 24th October – 9am to 4pm | Sports House | 375 Albert Rd, Albert Park 3206
“What is the best aspect of the Athlete Tough Program – everything!! Having a program like this available to our young players has been amazing. In just a few short weeks, they have increased their communication, starting to hold each other accountable, and raising their expectations of not only themselves but each other.”
More information online: http://athleteassessments.com/programs-events/open-professional-development-programs/athlete-tough-workshop/
Download Brochure here: http://athleteassessments.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/AthleteTough2017.pdf
The ‘Team Culture Toolkit’ Development Workshop
From junior sport to Olympic and professional teams, the impact of team culture on results is consistent and profound. It is the foundation we need to get right to achieve success, on and off the field. This workshop is a complete ‘how to’ in developing and sustaining an effective team culture. It is jam-packed with activities and provides you with a complete toolkit to use with your own team.
BRISBANE | Tuesday 14th November – 9am to 4pm | QAS Lecture Room | Queensland Sport and Athletics Centre | Kessels Road, Nathan 4111
- SYDNEY | Tuesday 21st November – 9am to 4pm | NRL Central, Learning Centre | Driver Ave, Moore Park 2021
- MELBOURNE | Tuesday 28th November – 9am to 4pm | Sports House | 375 Albert Rd, Albert Park 3206
“I have worked with Bo and the team at Athlete Assessments on two occasions and found his presentations extremely effective.”
More information online: http://athleteassessments.com/programs-events/open-professional-development-programs/team-culture-toolkit-workshop/
Download Brochure here: http://athleteassessments.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/TeamCulture2017.pdf