Upcoming grants are available to eligible organisations for –
1. QUEENSLAND GOVERNMENT FUNDING
Queensland Government’s Get in the Game grant initiatives to support sport and active recreation at the grassroots level, include:
- Get Going Clubs – provides grant of up to $7,500 towards projects that create and provide access to participation opportunities for members. Opens 3 July 2017 and closes 1 Sept.
- Get Playing Places and Spaces – provides grants of up to $100,000 to assist with the development of places and spaces for sport and active recreation. Opens 3 July 2017 and closes 1 Sept.
- Get Started Vouchers – eligible children/young people are presented with a voucher up to $150 to help with the costs for membership fees to join a sport recreation club. Opens 12 July 2017 (vouchers allocated very quickly).
For more information about available grants visit http://qld.paddle.org.au/about-us/clubs/grants-and-funding/.
2. GAMBLING COMMUNITY BENEFIT FUND
This program aims to allocate funding to not-for-profit community groups to enhance their capacity to provide services, leisure activities and opportunities for Queensland communities. Closing dates annually are 28 February, 31 May, 31 August, 30 November. A total funding pool of approximately $50 million per year is available.
- GCBF – provides grants between $500 and $35,000. Round 93 Open Now and closes 31 MAY 2017.
For more information and online application visit http://www.justice.qld.gov.au/corporate/sponsorships-and-grants/grants/community-benefit-funding-programs.
Queensland Canoeing can provide our clubs assistance in getting started with your grant application, planning/reviewing grant applications prior to submitting, please contact Michelle Scoccimarro at the QC office on (07) 3899 1667 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information on available grants in Queensland visit http://qld.paddle.org.au/about-us/clubs/grants-and-funding