Version 2.0 of Paddle Log is now available, extra features include:
- Export Extract option has been removed, upload of participation numbers to the AC Education site now done automatically once a week
– Information sent to AC in this export is limited to:
- AC Id and Start date – to identify a particular log entry if it changes
- Role, environment, craft, group size
– Changed method of identification; now uses AC Education Login credentials
- Can just enter your name if you do not hold an AC award.
– Summary categories now user specified; e.g. find out which craft you paddle more often when it is raining
– Tapping on summary sub-categories displays a list of Log Entries matching the sub-category
– Display your Certificate of Accreditation for each award on your device
– For awards due for renewal, Paddle Log will calculate your renewal points and enable you to list those log entries matching the renewal category
– To facilitate above new features for Awards, you will be required to refresh your awards
– Any list of Log Entries can now be exported, including any applied filters
– Verifier Name now implements a lookup similar to the current Location lookup
Paddle Log is the Australian Canoeing Logbook App.
The App can be found on both the Apple and Android App stores by clicking here.
Paddle Log is user friendly logbook with the ability to copy and edit past activities.
It will encourage users to keep their logbook current at all times on their mobile device. The data recorded is suitable for submission to Australian Canoeing when applying for an ACAS award.
The log can be exported in a format that can be used as a backup, manipulated in a desktop spreadsheet program or submitted with application for ACAS awards.
Paddle Log also allows users to download a copy of their awards and be visually reminded of their expiry date.