The Australian Sports Commission (ASC) will be conducting Complaints Handling Workshops at Tennyson (14 March) & Burleigh Heads (15 March).
More information on workshop content, dates, and now to register is outlined below.
|Resolving complaints quickly and efficiently
Presenter: Morgan Lander
This FREE workshop provides participants with the necessary skills and strategies to respond to clients and customers’ complaints confidently, effectively and efficiently. It’s perfectly suited for those within sporting clubs and associations that have complaint handling responsibilities. Comprehensive, practical and quality training will be offered.
- understand and identify a complaint
- improve their complaint handling skills
- consider complaints from a ‘complainant perspective’
- raise awareness of the value of complaints
- examine different strategies for handling complaints
- become more confident in their ability to handle complaints
- be able to identify who should respond to a complaint.
The Complaint Handling Workshop has been designed to complement the online training complaint handling available.
Tue 14 March 2017 from 2 – 5 PM
at the Queensland Tennis Centre
190 King Arthur Terrace
Tennyson Qld 4105
Wed 15 March 2017
from 2 – 5 PM at the Burleigh Heads SLSC
Cnr Goodwin Tce and Gold Coast Highway
Burleigh Heads Qld 4220
Please note: Visit our Education and Training calendar to find out when the next workshop is being held near you.
Sport and Recreation Services
Department of National Parks, Sport and Racing
Phone: 07 3338 9259
Level 6, 400 George St,
Brisbane QLD 4000