Interested in becoming a Canoe Marathon Official and supporting this great sport?
Come along to our FREE Canoe Marathon Officials Course.
Please register here.
Date: Saturday 20 February 2016
Content: 4 hours theory and 4 hours practical (Times to be confirmed). There are no exams however all are encouraged to participate in the practical role plays.
Venue: Sports House, 337 Christine Avenue, Varsity Lakes
What do Attendees Receive:
- Folder of course information and print out of ICF and AC Rules.
- Certificate of Attendance.
- Registration as an Official with AC.
- Lunch and morning and afternoon tea
- Participants must complete Officiating General Principles through ASC web http://www.ausport.gov.au/participating/resources/officials/onlineofficial
- Pre-reading of ICF Canoe Marathon Rules 2015
- Pre-reading of AC Canoe Marathon Rules
What to Bring:
- Writing implements (pens, highlighters)
- Print out of Certificate of General Officiating Principles
Any questions please contact the QC office on 3899 1667 and speak to Michelle.
Queensland Canoeing gratefully acknowledges the support of the following organisations: