Currumbin Creek Paddlers Club are calling for nominations for the vacant position of Head Coach.
The HEAD COACH will be required
- Be the coaching centric – deal with all coaching related matters and provide a central point of communication.
- Create and maintain a “whole of club” sustainable coaching program within the limits of the coaching resources available.
- Provide a standardised and modern coaching direction to the coaching team, aligned with Australian Canoeing protocol.
- Provide technical leadership, coaching, corodination and management for all aspects of the clubs coaching program.
- Structure measurable pathways of progression.
- Consult with the parents, coaches and the Club Executive to ensure the harminioius delivery of the coaching program.
- Attend monthly Commitee meetings and report on coaching activities.
- Possess appropriate coaching qualifications (minimum Level 1 in Kayaking) and demonstrate experince in the delivery of a successful coaching program in kayaking or a similar competitive sport.
The Head Coach will not be required to provide logistics in relation to “away” events but would be expected to provide advice and support to the Team Manager as necessary.
The position of Head Coach is a voluntary position along with all committee and coaching positions in the club.
If you feel you are the right person for this role or you know of someone in the sport who would be a good candidate; please ensure written nominations are submitted on the attached form to the Club Secretary by FRIDAY 14 AUGUST via our club email address i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org