ATTENTION CLUBS | CURRENT GRANT NOTICES
Get in the Game Initiative
The Queensland Government has recently released 80 million dollars of funding over 3 years for the Get in the Game initiative which includes Get started Vouchers, Get Going Clubs, Get Playing Places and spaces and Get Playing Plus.
Opening dates for upcoming rounds are:
- Get Started Vouchers-15th July
- Get Going Clubs- 3rd August 2015
- Get Playing Places and Spaces – 3 August 2015
- Get Playing Plus – 1st September 2015
Young Athletes Travel Subsidy
The Young Athletes Travel Subsidy aims to foster the development of young athletes and support elite athlete pathways. The program supports attendance at specific events held at a state, national and international level.
Fact Sheet Information:
- Get Going Clubs Fact Sheet
- Get in the Game Funding Opportunities
- Get Playing Places and Spaces Fact Sheet
- Get Playing Plus Fact Sheet
- Get Started Vouchers Fact Sheet for Clubs
- Get Started Vouchers Fact Sheet for Parents, Carers, Guardians
- Young Athletes Travel Subsidy
For more information about the Travel subsidy or Get in the Game funding opportunities please see the fact sheets above or visit the Queensland governments funding and grants website www.qld.gov.au/recreation/sports/funding
If these grants may be of interest, remember to read the Guidelines and check to ensure your organisation and project meets the eligibility criteria.
Please let me know what support you require, if you would like assistance getting started with your grant applications, writing your grants or would like me to review your grant applications before submitting.
Finance Administration and Clubs Officer
Queensland Canoeing Inc.
PO Box 745 | Morningside 4170
Ph: 07 3899 1667 | www.qld.paddle.org.au