Real Adventure Women (RAW) – Brisbane Valley 100 Team
Come and be apart of this outstanding annual event to raise money for charity and get active – no experience necessary!
A team of like minded women are getting together to have fun, learn new skills and enjoy the outdoors.
Starting at the end of June 2005, we will be meeting every two weeks to learn and improve skills, try out different crafts, raise money for charity and plan a great weekend that is the Brisbane Valley 100 Canoe Race!!!
Following are the dates and times we will be meeting:
- Sunday, 26th June – Newport Waters Canoe Club – 12.30pm to 2.30pm
- Sunday, 10th July – Newport Waters Canoe Club – 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Sunday, 24th July – Newport Waters Canoe Club – 2.00pm to 4.00pm
- Sunday, 7th August – Sandgate Canoe Club – 9.30am to 11.30am
- Sunday, 21st August – Newport Waters Canoe Club – 9.00am to 11.00am
- Sunday, 4th September – Sandgate Canoe Club – 9.00am to 11.00am
- Sunday, 18th September – Newport Waters Canoe Club – 9.00am to 11.00am
- Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd October – BRISBANE VALLEY 100 CANOE RACE
The cost of all training and race entry is $150 per person. If you are a member of a club the cost will only be $125 per person.
As a team we will be fundraising a further $150 per person. This includes:
- 6 months membership to Newport Waters Canoe Club
- 6 months membership to Queensland Canoeing Incorporated
- Entry Fee into BV 100 Canoe Race
- 7 Training Sessions
- All boat maintaince
(Not included is the travel and camping cost on the weekend of the BV 100 Canoe Race)
Please contact Queensland Canoeing on (07) 3278 1033 or Kelly on 0405 039 320 for bookings and further information.
Thank you to:
Brisbane City Council
Queensland Canoeing Inc
Newport Waters Canoe Club
Sandgate Canoe Club